Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One of a kind...

I am SO not a farm girl. Oh, I lived on a farm once (ok, so it was an acreage, but we had sheep and chickens) but my part of the *farm* began at the driveway and ended at the house. Everything past that was his.

So... if I am so NOT a farm girl, how come I love Anna's chickens so much? Is it cuz I can make them yellow, or blue, or plaid or polka dot if I want? You betcha! LOL!

These chickens are from the new Fish Friends set (Whipper Snapper). Don't you just love the little guy!?! The sentiment is from the Friendly Expressions set.

I used the Copic Airbrush System to create the ground, first spraying with the chisel end with E31 and then with the brush tip end with E35. The brush tip sprays speckles, giving the ground texture.

Hope you're having a FABULOUS week!
HB

Supplies
Stamps: Fish Friends, Friendly Expressions (Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper Designs)
Ink: Memento, Copic Markers
Paper: SU!, Buttercream Choice Cardstock (Taylored Expressions), the plaid is from my scrap bin
Misc: Copic Airbrush System, tracing wheel, button (Autumn Leaves), hemp (SU!)

5 comments:

Chris M. said...

That is so adorable!!! You have the best ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is super cute! I love the texture on the ground and the button/flag treatment!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is fabulous, girlie! I love Anna's chickens too!!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

I love this .... as much as I love my chickens ... and that's a whole big BUNCH!! =)

Anonymous said...

Ack! Chickens and plaid are great together. I LOVE this! Anna's chickens are some of my favorite stamps!