Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thanks for making me smile!

I love this saying! It's so versatile! It's perfect as a traditional *Thank-You* but it also works great for one of those *just because* cards. You know, the one where you just stick a hug inside and mail it for no reason other than to mail it.



I used a Beate sketch for this and it needed a little something more than a button in the corner. Digging in my massive miscellaneous 'bellie container I came across a metal flower. Remember those? They were all the rage a few years back. LOL! Resurfacing old 'bellies is a good thing, right?



So... thanks for making ME smile today!

HB



Supplies
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Designs, SU!

Paper: SU!, PaperTrey Ink, Scenic Route
Ink: Palette Noir, Copic markers
Misc: Nestabilities, ribbon, metal flower, sewing

14 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

Sweet card!! I like how you added the details on this one. :)

Lana said...

SCREACHING WITH DELIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya HB!

Pam said...

SO CUTE HB, love what ya did with Anna's stamp!~

Shannan Teubner said...

This makes me smile, and that sentiment is the reason I will never part with that set! Love it!

Debbie Olson said...

What a happy card! You colored that little Anna-bird perfectly, and I Love the stitching too--great touch!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Oh my GOODNESS!! Thank YOU for making ME smile today!! WOWEE!!! Not only is this card featured on your blog today, but it was the feature attraction in my MAILBOX today TOO!! Thank you, THANK YOU!!! It's even BETTER in person!! =) You're wonderful. Thank you! LOVE it! -Anna.

Jenn said...

Oh HB!!! I LOVE THIS!!! The stitching is fantastic!!! So cute!! I need to put some in to my Pete!!

Unknown said...

Fun card (maybe the color caught my eye?) Love all the details

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

HB - you have THE TOUCH, girl! You make MAGIC when you stamp - and this card is no exception!

Kookie said...

I just fell out of my chair!

Shabbychick Junk said...

DANG ARE YOU GOOD! OMG!

Anonymous said...

You are a fun lady and you can stamp too?
Wow
GC

Tami McBeain said...

Adorable card HB, love your coloring and the stitching!

Stefanie Staniak said...

This card is beautiful and it does make you smile and remember thos wonderful hugs that you give !!